Get FREE Instant Access to your Women’s Divorce Support Guide by Cheryl Lazarus
* Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the decisions that you need to make?
* Do you worry about your future and/or that of your children?
* Do you cringe when needing to deal with the ex?
* Are you saying “Yes” when you want to say “No”?
* Are you so angry, scared, sad or stressed that you can’t think straight?
If you said yes to any of the above, then you have come to the right place. Women’s divorce support and direction may be just what you need.
I’m Cheryl Lazarus, CLC, CPC, a Certified Divorce and Relationship Coach as well as a Professional Speaker and Seminar Leader. I’m also a Certified NLP, Life and Professional Coach and have additional therapeutic training. I speak professionally, coach women in the US and facilitate NYC Women’s Divorce Support Groups and Tele-coaching Women’s Divorce Support Groups in the USA.
My mission is to empower and guide women as they go through their divorce; to learn how to protect themselves, gain confidence and become more proactive in their divorce so that they can have a more successful outcome.
Having gone through a difficult divorce myself and knowing firsthand the struggles that women are dealing with, I have coached countless women to navigate the challenges of divorce more confidently and successfully.
That’s why I wrote this Women’s Divorce Support Guide for you.
You will discover:
* The unconscious ways that you are giving away your power which can be costing you time and money in your divorce.
* Strategies for dealing with the ex to get better results.
* How to recognize manipulations so you can deal with them differently.
* How to reduce stress and feeling overwhelmed.
* The biggest mistakes that hinders your ability to make decisions that are in your best interests
* Gain confidence and clarity while going through your divorce.
Your first step is to sign up for your Women’s Divorce Support Package……a $97 value…..yours Free.
Simply enter your name and email address below. You’ll receive a verification email so be sure to check your spam box and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
I’m excited to share this valuable information so that you can save time, money and become empowered while going through your separation or divorce.
We will never share your information.
“Cheryl Lazarus is the missing link during the divorce process. I have worked with Cheryl for 8 months and I have made more strides with Cheryl that I have with my therapist of 3 years.
This is why I call Cheryl the missing link. In 8 months she was able to help me clearly outline the areas where I felt weakest and empower me. Cheryl helped me address the triggers that were stumbling blocks not only in my communication with my husband, but in other areas that I could not address which were crucial in my divorce.
She not only broke things down to the core level, she helped me every step of the way with integrating issues that I was dealing with and as a mother as well.
Her main concern was for me to start taking care of me. Her main position is, I will have your back!” TM
“I am currently going through a horrible divorce, and have improved 300% since working with Cheryl Lazarus. Each time we have a coaching session, she incredibly lifts my spirits.
She has helped me to understand and organize certain topics areas as in:
* Working with my attorney and making sure that I cover all important issues as she is well versed in the legal process.
* How to approach and communicate with my soon-to-be-ex
* How to focus on my needs and boundaries with a special person whom I have recently met.
Having Cheryl by your side, she will help uplift your heart and soul, coach you through the issues in the divorce world, and guide you to the beginnings of your new life. I would like to thank her from the bottom of my heart for giving me the opportunity to work with her and to be part of my life.”
Lizette, New Jersey
We will never share your information.
My warmest wishes for your success.
The Women’s Divorce Champion
‘Your ally through the challenge’